| 0 comments ]

Earn on the side is having a blog contest this month wherein you could win tons of prizes.


Prizes:

First prize

  1. $30 via paypal
  2. A 125×125 Banner for your website on my website for the entire month of June
  3. A link on my blogroll for a minimum of 3 months (maybe more if I actually like your site!)
  4. 750 Entrecredits

Second place

  1. $10 via paypal
  2. A link on my blogroll for the month of June
  3. 300 Entrecredits
Mechanics:
  • 1 Entry for commenting on my site - any post and please something with a little substance
  • 5 Entries for becoming a Technorati fan (leave a comment with your user name so I know who you are)
  • 5 Entries for writing a review on Stumbleupon for one of my articles. Preferably not this one, but that would be ok too (mention the review in a comment).
  • 10 Entries for adding a link to this site on your blog
  • 15 Entries for blogging about this website or contest
  • (added) 5 Entries for subscribing to the RSS Feed

0 comments

Post a Comment