| 0 comments ]

Written by Garry Conn

My readership is packed full of talent. I know this more than ever after investing many hours last night speaking with many of my students in my make money online newsletter. One huge problem I faced when first getting started in this business of making money online was the fact that I felt like I could do it all by myself. I felt like I didn't need help from others and I felt like I could handle all the elements in creating a money making machine by myself without bringing in people who obviously had greater skills than me in varying elements.


Here are my observations of my readership. I have readers who are very skilled in web design but suck at writing. I have readers who are very skilled in writing but suck at marketing and promoting. I have readers who are very skilled in programming but aren't very sociable or personable. All these great qualities in people are amazing. On the other hand, everyone has weaknesses or characteristics that aren't up to par compared to others. All in all, no one is perfect and its rare to find an individual who is well rounded in having an expert level of experience in all the elements needed towards creating a money making machine on the Internet.


I have mentioned this many times in the past. However, since I do have quite a few new readers within the last few months, I want to remind people again of how important it is to network, make friends and discover the strengths as well as the weaknesses in other people you surround yourself in. Overall, this is what I see in my readership. I see hundreds of people who have the same goals, the same motivations and the same drive to achieve winning and finding success in the business of blogging and making money online. However, another very common element I see is that not many people are successful in this attempt to make money online.


The reason being is the fact that you're not coming to terms with the fact that you can't do it alone and you can't do it all by yourself. Believe me, you are not the only one who reads my blog who has the goals and the desires to learn how to make money online and take your piece of the pie that all these other successful guys are doing daily.


My suggestion for you is to bite the bullet and recognize that bad breath is better than no breath at all and come to terms with the fact that you can't do this by yourself. However, also come to terms knowing that most of everyone else reading this blog are also in the same boat. I believe that it is simply a matter of you investing some time into contacting other people and presenting your thoughts and ideas to them. You would be amazed with the results. You would also be amazed to discover how much the other person you contact would appreciate you for making an attempt to establish a connection with them.


People are desperate in this business and everyone wants the same freaking thing... yet, everyone wants to fly solo and not seek the help from others. If people in this niche could simply learn to take their guard down and remove the protective walls that surround their ideas and thoughts, then collaborating with others will become so much easier.


What can you bring to the table in a MMO project? Are you a graphic designer but don't have a clue about search engines? Well, everyone knows that a killer looking blog will go far in the niche. But also, everyone knows that a blog dead in the water with no traffic isn't good either. A graphic designer can easily pair up with an SEO and together they can make a very successful business.


Do you see where I am coming from yet? You're not going to win in this business if you keep things to yourself. You're not going to win if you keep spinning your wheels in the mud. You need someone to help you with a good push out of the mud, preferably someone who is also stuck in the mud works well. Finding a mutual partner in this business is very comforting. Two heads are so much better than one. Three heads are better than two. The more people that you can find in starting a make money online venture the better.


What are your thoughts? Drop me a comment and let me know more about how you feel about finding partners in the business. Do you think tag teaming in an online venture is for the birds? Or do you feel like it could help you? Speak your mind.


Win An Apple iPod Nano


One of the newest and most attractive programs that I use to make money online is with a program called Market Leverage. How would you like to win an Apple iPod Nano for free?



  1. Simply download this article that you just read and publish it on your blog.

  2. Then drop me a comment here so I'll have your name in the entry pool.

  3. Up for grabs is a Apple iPod Nano, a 2GB USB Pen, a flip video camera and even a $50 dollar preloaded American Express Rewards Card. All complimnents of Market Leverage!


GarryConn

0 comments

Post a Comment